NEW VACANCY! (PK6490)
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES - CORRUGATOR
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
£19K PLUS £5,640.12 Shift Allowance = £24,640.12
Increasing after 6 months to £20K (plus Shift allowance) subject to passing probation & increasing again after 12 months subject to passing training) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work - Working a 3 Shifts:
Week 1 - 6.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday and 6.00am to 11.30am Friday
Week 2 - 2.00pm to 10.00pm Monday to Thursday and 11.30am to 5.00pm Friday
Week 3 - 10.00pm to 6.00am Monday to Thursday and 5.00pm to 10.30pm Friday
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high quality conventional corrugated packaging for FMCG markets, particularly blue chip clients in Beverage, Food and Confectionary.
They are currently looking for experienced Production Operatives to work 3 shifts and who would be interested in training to run their corrugator in a safe manner.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Ensure all working areas are kept clean and tidy and that good housekeeping is in order
- Carry out level 1 maintenance (cleaning) of the machine and also level 2 (calibrations)
- Driving the machine to meet production targets (OEE, feeds, waste etc)
- Ensure that all materials required to run jobs are at hand before beginning production.
- Have a good working knowledge of all paper grades and deckles required.
- Control downtime while still maintaining health and safety requirements.