NEW VACANCY! (SN2312)
PROJECT COORDINATOR - SIGNAGE WEST YORKSHIRE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension
Our client is one of the leading signage companies in North of England. They are currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their team, working on national accounts for their blue-chip retailers and breweries.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, looking to build a career with a progressive organisation.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To be a key point of customer contact and through regular contact identify their requirements.
- To maintain regular contact with Customers other external contractors to keep up to date on project plans
- To process customer orders by coordinating the activities of sub-contractors, in house production and installation.
- To work with Project Managers to ensure that each contract is run profitably and efficiently.
- To occasionally attend client meetings to discuss requirements and conduct surveys as required to assist project managers with site-based matters.
- Ensure the completed orders are processed through the ERP system and invoiced correctly in a timely and accurate manor.
- Monitor and report on your involvement on each Customers activity via the activity log and ensure the information is readily available to senior personnel.
- To constantly review the services undertaken for a client and ensure the company has the ability to fulfil.
- To monitor ERP searches and KPIs to ensure projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure your work is compliant with all Company Operational Policies (including Health & Safety and ERP System requirements).
- To work with other team Project Coordinators to provide guidance and direction and assist Project Managers to ensure efficient delivery of projects.
- To assist Project Managers and Senior Project Managers in delivering an unrivalled service to the customer to ensure the company remains the preferred supplier.
- To communicate positively and constructively with other department teams for the benefit of both the Company and the Client.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who thrives on being part of a team to deliver unrivalled customer service.