Fantastic opportunity for you to join a market leading manufacturer of food process & packaging machinery in a combined office based project management & internal technical sales support role. Great job with a great company that I have placed over 20 people with as they have doubled in size over the last 9 years!
SALARY: up to £45,000
· Annual Bonus
· Profit Share
LOCATION: Office Based in Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Oxford, Luton
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Engineer / Sales Support Engineer / Sales Engineer : Process & Packaging Machinery : Food
This role is a combined office based Technical Sales Support & Project Management role working closely with the field sales team and clients as well as suppliers and then the design, manufacturing & service teams within the company. This is mainly a reactive role but you will be expected to contribute to developing new business too. Occasional (10%) travel to clients & product training abroad.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Project Engineer / Sales Support Engineer / Sales Engineer : Process & Packaging Machinery : Food
· Managing sales projects from order through to installation
· Writing quotes & sales agreements to include technical specifications & drawings
· Liaison with clients, suppliers & throughout the company particularly with the field sales team
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Project Engineer / Sales Support Engineer / Sales Engineer : Process & Packaging Machinery : Food
· You MUST have a current proven track record of success in either a Technical Sales Support or in Internal Sales or in a Project Engineering role
· You WILL have previous experience of packaging or process machinery and WILL have dealt with or worked within the food manufacturing or processing industry
· Ideally, but NOT essentially you will be a qualified Engineer and will have a Design Engineer background (& if you speak German too that would be great!)
A market leading manufacturer of packaging & process machinery supplying the food manufacturing & processing market who have doubled in size in the last 9 years and received massive investment from their parent company in the last year in order to continue this growth. One of the best three clients I have recruited for in the last 30 years.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH15720, Wallace Hind Selection
Basic: £40-45k + Annual Bonus + BUPA + Profit Share