Project Manager – after sales
Based in Surrey
Job ref: AZ/52110
Salary: Salary will not be a limiting factor to attract the right candidate.
We are working with a global manufacturer of specialist packaging capital equipment, supplying to a plethora of market sectors, who are now looking to recruit a Technical Project Manager, who will work closely with the customers and internal Customer Service Manager and 3 Coordinators.
· The role covers all technical aspects of after sales service, from clarifying and resolving customer enquiries, to managing major projects in equipment modifications, (both in mechanical and software modifications) and upgrade projects.
· The role is office based but would include regular visits to customer sites in UK and Ireland and the head office in Germany.
· Initial training would be in Germany.
Key Skills and Attributes:
· We require a self-motivated, personable and diligent individual with a “can do” attitude, to work independently and as part of our team.
· A technical/ engineering background is required and experience in the packaging machinery sector.
· The successful candidate will have Customer Service & ideally Project Management experience.
· Excellent organisational, planning, verbal, written and numerical sills are a prerequisite, as well as computer literacy.
· Knowledge of German is an advantage but not essential.
· Ability to travel and spend time away from home.
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713