Expand your career by managing, coordinating and taking control of projects from brief through to delivery providing a market leading service throughout. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading corrugated manufacturer keen to encourage their employees to use their creativity and initiative to develop projects in the most exciting ways possible.
Project Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | Salary to Attract the Best
Our client has an outstanding reputation in the industry for their creative technology and outstanding manufacturing facilities. They deliver exceptional projects across the UK for their high profile clients and constantly exceed their expectations, delivering all projects within a competitive time frame.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of project briefs from concept to final delivery
- Constantly liaising with all stakeholders involved with the project
- Assisting the R&D department to create innovative packaging solutions
- Visiting clients on site when required
- Creating clients visions
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record in corrugated project management
- Dynamic individual with excellent communication skills
- Creative eye when creating client briefs
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Outstanding time management skills, delving all projects within the given timeframe
Join this fantastic organisation and take the next steps in your career by applying today.