Global cosmetic packaging - design , innovation & development.
Flexi time & 50/50 split of WFH & London office
Our client is looking for candidates who are talented, creative and passionate for cosmetics. The ideal candidate will have some experience in working within colour cosmetics and skincare packaging & in a customer facing role.
You will be ..
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously through the entire life cycle from conception to delivery
- Customer facing
- Responsible for ensuring each new project is completed on time and within budget and specification
- Project Managing concept & tooling development, filling trials, and compile filling/assembly specification
- Working across multiple functions within the business; Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, Formulation, Design & Engineering
- Managing costing and negotiations through design and development, production through to delivery
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Risk management, solving problems and identifying solutions
- Support the team with sample management and customer enquiries.
- 2 + years in a similar role
- Customer facing and commercial acumen
- Experience and knowledge of running full service projects
- Experience of product development from design through to delivery including new tooling/new packaging development.
- Experience within Cosmetics/ Health & Beauty Manufacturing
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and MS Project
- Extremely well organised and outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills