Project Manager or Senior Packaging Manager
12 months maternity cover. To start asap
Well known global, innovative cosmetic packaging & product development company, you will be based at their London office & working closely with their worldwide offices.
Young, fun company who have a work hard play hard attitude.
You will be working on cosmetics/fragrances/skin care products for major global brands.
We are looking for talented, creative and passionate for cosmetics candidates with previous experience of working within beauty & colour cosmetics.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously through the entire life cycle from conception to delivery
- Customer facing
- Responsible for ensuring each new project is completed on time and within budget and specification
- Project Managing concept & tooling development, filling trials, and compile filling/assembly specification
- Working across multiple functions within the business; Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, Formulation & Design, Engineering
- Managing initial costing through design and development, production through to delivery
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Risk management, solving problems and identifying solutions
- 3 + years experience in a similar role
- Customer facing and commercial acumen
- Experience and knowledge of running full service projects
- Experience of product development from design through to delivery including new tooling/new packaging development.
- Experience within Cosmetics/ Health & Beauty Manufacturing
- Degree Educated or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and MS Project
Personal skills required …..
- Extremely well organised and outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Great team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
up to £48k (DoE) + 10% bonus