NEW VACANCY! (PK6146)
QUALITY CO-ORDINATOR - FLEXO PRINT & FINISHING
Commutable Areas: Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, parts of Monmouthshire and Powys
Salary £27K plus Benefits
An opportunity has arisen within our client for a Quality Coordinator to provide Quality Assurance support, investigation and laboratory testing support to the Production and QA Departments and the incumbent is responsible for monitoring the compliance and quality of production processes and materials against agreed company, customer or industry specifications. The role encompasses all process departments (Print and Finishing) and involves Customer Interaction.
The Quality Assurance Co-Coordinator will keep process Managers/Team Leaders and the Quality & Technical Manager informed of all deviations from agreed specifications/standards and will identify such materials and where necessary quarantine and investigate affected materials.
The role is based on a 5 day working week and will develop a good understanding of products and processes used by the company.
Reporting to the Quality & Technical Manager
Member of the Site Quality Team
- Compliance audits across all process departments and raising MRFs for any non-conformances (Excel)
- Supporting internal & external quality investigations using 5 Why and 8D Reports (Excel)
- Conducting a variety of quality and materials testing as required
- Create Single Point Lessons/Quality alerts as appropriate (Excel & Word)
- Management, inspection & verification of customer returns working in liaison with Supply Chain - 917 Area
- Involvement and support for Quality & CI Projects (SAP)
- Maintaining all quality locations, monthly scrap notes and customer credits liaising with Ledbury finance team (SAP)
- Assisting in the creation and updating of all production quality plans (SAP / Flexnet)
- Maintaining all QA Reject files (Excel)
- Updating and maintaining customer specification files (Excel)
- Working with Customers to resolve Quality issues and entering NCM onto system (KMS)
- Validation of implemented corrective actions from internal & External complaints
- Raising Internal QIR's;
- Arranging customer samples.
- Overseeing laboratory test methods and frequencies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Customer interaction a must as the role will involve dealing with customer issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work;
- Good computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint) - Essential;
- Good Knowledge of SAP/ Flexnet is essential
- Possess good administrative skills.
0161 485 8888