Quality Manager - Witney
Smurfit Kappa is a world leader in packaging, employing over 45,000 employees in 21 countries in Europe and 13 in the Americas. The group collaborates with forward thinking customers by sharing superior product knowledge, market understanding and insights into packaging trends to ensure business success in their markets. We have an unrivalled portfolio of paper-based packaging solutions which is constantly updated with market-leading innovations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join our Operations team based in Witney.
Working within a complex operations environment the Quality Manager will determine, drive and lead the implementation of the Quality and Continuous Improvement strategy focusing on developing a customer focused, quality and operational excellence culture.
Successful applicants will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Managing positive shifts in quality/ continuous improvement cultures and truly engaging people in customer focused behaviours.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing culture and/or behavioural change in a complex organisation
- Ability to lead cross-functional improvement projects.
- Significant level of experience in a manufacturing / technical corrugated environment
- Competent coach, with ability to support individuals through personal reflection and change.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to build effective relationships with customers and other external contacts.
- Skilled in delivering powerful and non-judgement challenge and feedback
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Six sigma black belt.
What’s in it for you
- £45-55k salary based on experience
- Work in an energetic, dynamic and fast-paced environment with a global organisation
- 33 total days holiday per year
- Workplace pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Please apply now and follow our on-line application process.
The closing date for applications is 20th March 2020.