As R&D Packaging Specialist you will work within a multi-disciplinary team, leveraging your expertise to scout for relevant new technologies to support the development and execution of our technology roadmaps.
The role will be working with 50 factories globally, so we are looking for someone who has experience of working in a global role, who is able to travel and adapt to international markets.
You will plan, lead & support packaging development projects through the entire life cycle to first product or technology launch, at the same time effectively acquiring and capturing new packaging knowledge, enabling the realisation of new technologies.
Managing project stakeholders, negotiating with key decision makers and leveraging internal and external networks will be essential for your success.
This is a key specialist role to ensure projects are delivered to the satisfaction of our stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this great opportunity, we’re looking for driven and passionate candidates with the following:
- Being an experienced packaging professional you will possess a relevant qualification or degree in Packaging
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in packaging related technology development as well as successful project management (e.g. product launch on time, budget and quality) and strong problem solving skills.
- A Project Management qualification and/or certification in DMAIC with experience of LEAN & SIX SIGMA would be a plus, but opportunities for on-the-job learning will be given.
- Your outstanding collaboration and communication skills will make you highly effective in knowledge sharing as well as building effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Your ability to deal with ambiguous and complex problems will enable you to understand and analyse process and technical aspects, then translate complex information into simple concepts, communicating effectively to meet the overall project and business strategies.
In return we will support your development for a global career with exceptional opportunities within a high performing, innovative and supportive culture.
Strong benefits package which includes a competitive pension and attractive bonus, flexible working practices, and the opportunity to select the benefits which best match your circumstances, e.g. childcare vouchers.