NEW VACANCY! (PK6844)
REEL FED PRINT FINISHER / REWINDER
CAMBRIDGESHIRE / SOUTH LINCOLNSHIRE
Salary depends on experience + Other Benefits
Early & late shifts: 6am-2pm /12pm-8pm
Our client offers complete packaging solutions to a wide range of major food producers and industrial companies across the UK and Europe.
They are currently recruiting for a Reel Fed Print Finisher to include setting up and make ready of the finishing / rewinding equipment, running to maximum efficiencies, cleaning down and assisting with other tasks as and when required. There may be requirements to operate other machinery within the business if necessary.
- Perform a complete set-up of equipment and gather materials in an efficient manner, which may include: monitor/maintain equipment with rotating parts, slit and inspect rolls.
- Determine and understand all order instructions and running of equipment productively while, meeting job requirements of accuracy of product, accurate quantity, and required attributes at a quality level that meets or exceeds our customer's expectations.
- Report all quality issues to the appropriate channel for correction.
- Maintain production operation by following policies and procedures, which may include using basic computer systems, hand trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks or other equipment.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have operated REEL FED Finishers / Rewinders previously (sheet fed experience is not suitable) and will able to set up and run machines without significant training.
The company work to seasonal demands and overtime is prevalent at peak times; so flexibility to work overtime will be a key requirement in this position.