NEW VACANCY! (PK6489)
REEL STORES OPERATIVE
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
£19K PLUS £5,640.12 Shift Allowance = £24,640.12
Increasing after 6 months to £20K (plus Shift allowance) subject to passing probation & increasing again after 12 months subject to passing training) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work - Working 2 Shifts:
Our Client is looking for an experienced Reel Stores Operative to work 2 shifts in the reel stores 6.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday and 6.00am to 11.30pm (week 1) and 2.00pm to 10.00pm Monday to Thursday and 11.30pm to 5.00pm on a Friday (week 2) and also to cover on the Corrugator for breaks and absence and the Effluent Plant as and when required.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Offload all deliveries of paper and place in the correct location within the store area
- Ensure IT systems are kept up to date with all receipts and any issues booked in as soon as they occur
- Maintain stock integrity in stores and assisting the paper controller with line checks as and when required
- Work with the planning department and corrugator department to ensure efficient use of paper and keeping part reels stored to a minimum
- Ensure Stores area is kept clean and tidy, with housekeeping standards expected as per AIB & BRC
- Covering of the Effluent Plant when required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in running a corrugator however training will be provided for the successful candidate
- Capable of driving a Clamp Truck
- Ability to communicate and be a good team player
- Be able to use own initiative and work without supervision