NEW VACANCY! (PK7169)
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE - PLASTICS, FLEXIBLES & LABELS
HOME BASED / SOUTH COAST
Start Salary circa £40K + Quarterly performance based commission + Company Car + Pension + Other Benefits
Our client offers food packaging solutions in plastics, flexibles and labelling to a wide range of major food producers across the UK and Europe.
They currently require a Regional Sales Executive, ideally based in or around Kent or Surrey to cover the South Coast to Cornwall, selling plain and printed packaging into major supermarket groups and multi-national food manufacturers, as well as a broad range of food service, industrial and fresh produce companies.
The preference is for a proven track record of sales into the food packaging sector and / or an understanding of plastic & flexible packaging, labels and associated consumables.
The focus of this role will be around 60% management of existing accounts and 40% development of new business opportunities.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with Sales Manager and Site Manager to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to work both as a team player and on their own using their own initiative.