NEW VACANY! (PK7029)
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (EXTERNAL)
WEST MIDLANDS (please contact me for further location details)
£EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Breakfast Each Day
PLEASE NOTE: the salary level is approximate; our client is happy to train up candidates where you will develop through the business overtime
Our client is a well-established, independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the West Midlands.
They are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to join their team, the mission for this role is to achieve territory sales and profit growth targets by working closely with the territory Key Account Manager to manage customer relationships and bring new customers on board.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Create a strategy for the territory and for every customer
- Deliver on the strategy to achieve sales and profit goals
- Manage prices to achieve margin goals
- Manage opportunities to meet sales growth goals
- Manage customer relations to meet customer retention goals
- Manage prospecting and onboarding to meet new customer acquisition goals
- Manage KAM proactive activity to ensure it is focused on the sales strategy
- Manage team workload to ensure tasks are completed within expected time frame
- In executing these responsibilities, you are expected to do everything that is necessary and reasonable in order to achieve the personal and team results that are expected.
- Uphold the company values.
- Help your team members to ensure that the team's daily workload is completed.
- Achieve any rocks and measures targets that you are given.
- Respect and comply with company policies and processes.
- Engage in the process of continual improvement by suggesting improvements and proactively cooperating with changes.
- Develop your product and market knowledge to a level that is appropriate to your role.
- Engage with and fully internalise any training provided and use it to become more effective in your role.
- Drive your personal development though self-directed learning and training in order to become more effective in your role.
- Assist with crisis resolution by going the extra mile when required.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as requested from time to time.
- Your performance will be measured using a range of key measures. These measures are given a wide variety of names such as objectives, scores, goals, key performance indicators, key performance activities, lag measures, and lead measures.
- The purpose of measurement is to monitor and improve your performance over time. Clear measurements provide an unambiguous method of assessing your personal productivity and your contribution to the business.