NEW VACANCY! (PK7090)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER WEST MIDLANDS
(Contact me for location details)
Salary dependent on experience + Pension + Private Healthcare + Other Benefits
Our client is a specialist in high quality rotogravure and flexographic printed laminate films, pouches, bags and sacks for food and non-food markets. They supply in a wide range of materials & composites from EVOH / OPA / PP /PE, PET to Aluminium Foil and Nylon.
They have a current requirement for a Sales Account Manager to work in their West Midlands office to develop strong multi-functional relationships, both internally, and with customers, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- The role is predominately office based but where the individual feels it would be beneficial to meet with potential or existing customers, they can go out or have them on site for meetings. Otherwise, they will need to be in the office for cover
- You would be expected to bring and create leads as well as have their in-house share of daily web and phone enquiries.
- You would do your own sales admin up to the point of placing the orders with the factory
- Manage the relationship of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Administer the sales order process
- Improve margin and organic growth with existing customers through a proactive sales/service relationship and a developed awareness of the customer's needs.
- Support Sales Directors in day to day back office functions as required
- Achieve agreed planned sales, added value, stockholding and payment targets
- Manage aged debt
- Ensure the customers' needs are communicated to Sales Administration, Operations, the Quality Team and the Management Team.
- Ensure customers operate in accordance with agreed contractual terms and negotiate terms where they do not exist or can be improved.
- Support projects and developments within the business to facilitate the relationship with the customer and ensure an appropriate level of customer focus is achieved
- Develop and maintain a professional customer relationship to improve the flow of communication, understanding and increase loyalty to the business
- Oversee a review of new order specifications including artwork requirements
- Identify additional business opportunities within your portfolio of accounts
- Excellent communication skills essential, including the ability to give clear written and verbal instruction
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritise
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- IT literature with a knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and knowledge of Sage 200 would be advantageous
- Own or reliable transport due to location