NEW VACANCY (PK6238)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING (PRE-MADE BAGS & POUCHES)
COMMUTABLE AREAS: CHESHIRE, GREATER MANCHESTER, TAMESIDE, THE WIRRAL
Circa £25K depending on experience + Bonus Scheme + Christmas Bonus + expensed Company Car + 28 days holiday
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30-17.00
Our client is a growing international packaging supply company based in the North West. They supply a wide range of primary and secondary packaging. These include films, laminates, pre-formed bags and pouches - doypack and retort, high quality print in flexo or gravure up to 10.
They are looking for a Sales Account Manager for the Pre-made Bags and Pouches sector of the company with a personable attitude to fit within a dynamic team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to pursue a career within Sales. The role will include a variety of account management tasks, external sales activities and some travelling in the UK & overseas, which will require someone with an open mind and a professional attitude at all times.
- Our client would like someone with proven experience in both account management and sales.
- A profile with external sales is essential.
- Packaging or printing background would be ideal, full product training will be given, however some understanding of processes and materials will be beneficial.
- Our client is available to interview immediately.
- Managing house and own customer accounts on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers (UK & Europe) and factories overseas (Europe & Asia)
- Updating sales budgets per account and helping the sales team to meet the monthly target
- Prospecting new markets and following up sales enquiries
- Visiting customers
- Working closely with the sales admin team to follow up processes from order to delivery
- Pre-press / post-press artwork liaison
- Attending trade shows and travel to factories as required
- Finding new customers and developing own portfolio of business accounts
- Responsible for managing existing and new customers with the support of the admin team
- Achieving company and individual sales targets
- Liaising with the admin and logistics teams to ensure deliveries of orders on time
- Reporting to Sales Manager and Sales & Marketing Director
- Ability to prioritise and work both independently and within a team
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Keen interest in building business relationships
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and databases (in-house CRM system)
- Full driving licence
Bonus Scheme + expensed Company Car
0161 485 8888