Opportunity to inherit and have sole responsibility of a lucrative portfolio of blue-chip clients, maintaining and creating business for many well known companies. Flexible, hands on training with senior managers to help you surpass your career developing goals; allowing you to learn to provide outstanding customer service and choose your own goals.
Sales Account Manager | Labels | East Midlands | £attractive salary and bonus scheme
Selling a wide range of printed labels and tags, this organisation provide an incredible quality of service and consistency of product. With enthusiastic team all looking succeed and provide excellent customer service they have complete production capability across flexo and digital and place a great emphasis on the individual.
As Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Dealing with new customers using available resources to meet their requirements
- Site based role supporting the external sales team
- Understanding your customers and identifying their needs and new opportunities
- Maintain a database with up to date contact information
- Working closely with senior management to help cover and support
Key attributes required:
- Must have ambition and drive to succeed and provide good customers service
- Must be experienced in sales or a customer service based role, preferably in a manufacturing or technical environment within print or packaging
- Understanding of marketing activities
- Work well as a team, offering support to get the job done
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects at one time
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to drive their career working alongside a team of hard working, determined individuals keen to give all of their knowledge and training to the right candidate.
Apply confidentially at Mercury Search and Selection now.