NEW VACANCY! (PK6628)
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - PACKAGING OR MANUFACTURING BACKGROUND
£Open (depending on experience) + Pay Reviews + Pension
Our client are a high quality manufacturer of Polythene Packaging. They are a BRC AA Food Approved accredited business, supplying both trade convertors and end users throughout the country. The company are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator.
They are looking for someone from a Packaging or Manufacturing background, with an out going personality who is confident speaking to people and looking for a role with real progression opportunities.
- Administer sales order processing
- Support Internal & External Sales in day to day office functions as required
- Preparing and communicating quotes by e-mail and/or phone using company programs and costing guidelines
- Manage the relationship of customer accounts
- Ensure customers' requirements are understood and communicated
- Progress orders / deliveries with Production and external hauliers
- Develop and maintain a professional customer relationship to improve flow of communication, understanding and increase loyalty to the business
- Cover administrative duties where required
- Identify additional business opportunities within portfolio of accounts and communicate to management
- Maximise revenue and profit for new and existing customers
- Recording all enquiries, discussions etc. on ACT database throughout Sales process
- Following up quotations to convert to order, and understanding as clearly as possible the reasons for a customers' purchase or non-purchase and recording on ACT
- Keeping in touch with current and previous customers, checking when another requirement may arise.
- Handle customer complaints, advise appropriate solutions keep lines of communication open throughout to ensure speedy resolution
- Contact potential customers to elicit new enquiries
- Proven Customer Support and Sales experience
- Experience in industry advantageous
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM especially ACT advantageous
- Highly responsible, reliable, strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Good time management
- IT literate with knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Positive / Outgoing nature, good relationship builder.
Holiday Entitlement (excluding Bank Holidays): Initially 20 days per annum, increasing to 22 days after three years service, 24 days after five years service, and 26 days after ten years service.
Work Hours: 8:30am to 5:00am Monday to Thursday. Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.