NEW VACANCY! (PK6155)
SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NORTH EAST
£30K - £40K (Depending on Experience) + OTE + Car + 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
Our client has been successful in the design & manufacture of bespoke sustainable brand packaging for fifty years. Operating from facilities in the UK, they offer natural, ethically sourced, environmentally aware and sustainable packaging solutions to a variety of industries & blue-chip customers across Europe and globally.
They are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active Sales / Business Development Manager who is not afraid to cold call by phone or in territory.
The role is field based focusing on looking and securing new packaging business in the food, retail and independent SME sector. The successful candidate will ideally have at least five years' experience in the packaging sector, understand the source, supply and print aspects of the role.
You will be expected to spend at least 2 days a month in the head office and the rest out in the territory as there is a real focus on a customer facing approach and being an extension of their brand and supply team.
- Responsibility for growing and managing an already existing portfolio and customers
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies to accelerate growth
- Identification of new customers in target geography and pro-active hunting in territory
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities.
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Role modelling company values to enhance business and customer performance
- Developing additional gross profit streams
- Proven background developing business and within a similar role within the packaging industry
- Contacts within the food and retail industry
- Excellent communication skills with senior management
- Annual first year target of £150,000 profit
(Depending On Experience) + OTE +Car
0161 486 3104