NEW VACANCY! (PK6342)
SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - REFUSE SACKS
ANY UK LOCATION
Up to £35K + Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a highly innovative and successful manufacturer of polythene solutions in the UK. They are currently looking to add a Sales BDM to be part of a small, ambitious external sales team with a flexible approach to duties, working hours and UK areas covered.
The primary purpose of the role is to maintain and develop growth across an existing local portfolio of customers and to identify, develop and grow new business accross the UK.
Products are supplied to a wide variety of markets in Healthcare, Retail, Councils & Contractors, via Distributors in Hygiene, Janitorial & Catering Disposables markets, also Facilties Management.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to establish and develop long term successful relationships and to communicate at all levels. A proven track record of sales in either products or markets outlined above will be desirable.
- All aspects of customer account management
- Identify a continuous pipeline of new business and to meet targets
- Deliver Training & Sales support to customer sales teams
- Working with Distributor teams to drive sales through to end users
- Manage and negotiate terms based on level of opportunity
- Develop and deliver positive business ideas and improvements
- Develop and deliver promotional activity in conjunction with team colleagues
- Provide regular reports and communications
- Act as a source of information to the business on issues and opportunities in relevant markets
- To work within the ethical guidelines set out by the company
- To be flexible to the needs of the business
- Strong business management; sales and negotiation skills
- A working knowledge of Supply Chain, Catering and Facilities Management sectors
- Category management to reduce customer supplier base and increase sales
- Tender completion, bid proposals and e auction experience demonstrating ability to work within time frames
- A proven track record in Sales
- Tenacious, self-motivated and personable
- A desire to take on new challenges and willing to learn
- A proven track record
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the Facitiles Management or Janitorial / Hygiene Distributor industry
- A knowledge of Polythene products particularly Refuse Sacks