NEW VACANCY! (PK6430)
SALES CO-ORDINATOR / CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
£22-25K (Dependent on experience) + Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am till 5.00pm (Can be flexible)
Our client is a successful FMCG packaging company, with ambitious growth plans for 2020 and beyond. They are currently looking for a Customer Account Assistant to assist the sales support team with inbound enquiries, administration and the processing and tracking of orders for clients.
The role is very much an administration role, working day to day with a range of customers and the external sales team. The candidate would need to have good computer skills and ERP type knowledge but most importantly, the right kind of enthusiastic attitude and traits to fit well within the team.
A background in print or packaging is preferred but not essential.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- To manage the development of customer enquiries as required
- To support the sales-team in all aspects of administrative duties
- To develop pro-active customer services support
- To attend sales meetings as required both internal and external
- Awareness of competitor activities and new product developments
- Knowledge of customer markets and their business needs
- Meet with people in other departments to help promote products
- Respond to any inquiries from the consumer
- Evaluate the performance of salespeople
- Read and evaluate sales reports
- Make sure that sales orders are delivered in a timely fashion and according to the desires of customers
- Has the ability to read any and all financial documents, especially cash flow statements and general ledgers
- Assists the marketing department in new marketing campaigns
The candidate must be a good communicator, professional and presentable, able to work under pressure, and on own institutive.