NEW VACANCY! (PK6895)
SALES COORDINATOR - DIGITAL PRINT & PACKAGING
£22-28k depending on experience + 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank) + Bonus Scheme + Pension
Our client is a successful business with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award-winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator to join their successful team. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, the main purpose of the role is to manage and develop a portfolio of key accounts, processing orders, admin support and also supporting an external BDM.
- To provide the principle point of contact for Client Accounts, dealing efficiently with sales enquiries, converting enquiries into sales, providing and following up quotations and recording details on the sales data base.
- Responsible for accurately processing customer's orders and monitoring progress, promptly resolving customer issues or problems as they arise and keep them informed.
- To monitor service standards, liaising with customer and the production manager to ensure each account is effectively serviced and the Company is able to meet their requirements in a cost effective and timely manner.
- To manage a portfolio of key accounts, developing the business relationship with each customer to identify new business opportunities within each account in order to maximise sales and profitability.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Company's web portal and provide advice and guidance to key accounts on the use of the portal.
- To visit key accounts to develop relationship and facilitate their use of the web portal and other customers as required.
- To maintain the sales data base and ensure that all correspondence, documentation, records and systems relating to each account are accurate, kept up to date and filing systems are well organised.
- To carry out such other duties as are within the scope and spirit of the job purpose and level of responsibility and offer support to other areas of the Company when required.
- A proven track record of account management or experience in an internal sales team within a customer facing environment
- Previous experience delivering sales against agreed targets.
- Previous experience using and maintaining management information systems, databases and customer relationship systems.
- Any knowledge of digital print, print finishing and reprographics would be beneficial.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Customer focused, with excellent client liaison skills
- Well organised, with ability to effectively manage own time, prioritise work and focus on key tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative to achieve targets
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to changing priorities and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confident, friendly and assertive style
- Ability to produce practical solutions when faced with problems