NEW VACANCY! (PK6653)
SALES COORDINATOR - LABELS / PRINT / PACKAGING
£Open depending on experience + 23 Days Holiday + Pension + Profit Share
Our client is a successful business with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award-winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator to join their successful team. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, the main purpose of the role is to manage and develop the Company's trade accounts and a portfolio of key accounts, dealing with sales enquires, processing orders, monitoring service standards and dealing with customer issues as they arise
Knowledge and Experience:
- A proven track record of account management or experience in an internal sales team.
- Previous experience within a customer facing environment
- Previous experience delivering sales against agreed targets.
- Previous experience using and maintaining management information systems, databases and customer relationship systems.
- Experience in the labels industry and knowledge digital print would be beneficial.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Customer focused, with excellent client liaison skills
- Well organised, with ability to effectively manage own time, prioritise work and focus on key tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative to achieve targets
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to changing priorities and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confident, friendly and assertive style
- Ability to produce practical solutions when faced with problems
- To provide the principle point of contact for the Company's trade accounts, dealing efficiently with sales enquiries, converting enquiries into sales, providing and following up quotations and recording details on the sales data base.
- Responsible for accurately processing customer's orders and monitoring progress, promptly resolving customer issues or problems as they arise and keep them informed.
- To monitor service standards, liaising with customer and the production manager to ensure each account is effectively serviced and the Company is able to meet their requirements in a cost effective and timely manner.
- To manage a portfolio of key accounts, developing the business relationship with each customer to identify new business opportunities within each account in order to maximise sales and profitability.
- To achieve agreed sales targets, actively monitor performance and KPIs, identify factors impacting on sales and take action to resolve.