Growing business within a buoyant sector of the market. Currently on an exciting curve of high growth, this truly world class organisation has a fast paced expansion plan mapped out for 2019/2020. An entry-level position ideal for ambitious applicants who are keen to build a career in internal sales to join their rapidly expanding Commercial team and receive top of the line training and career development in a structured internal sales role.
Sales Coordinator | Self Adhesive Labels | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Package
With a multi-million turnover and products used in an ever-increasing number of countries and industries across the globe, this company specialise in the design and manufacture of high quality digitally printed self adhesive labels for a wide variety of applications.
Maintaining a consistent level of capital investment each year in plant and equipment, they are industry known for embracing the latest developments in label printing facilities software and technology to produce a wide variety of print options across a number of platforms.
As Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Working closely with the design and production team to follow up processes from order to delivery
- Supporting the External Sales team in selling the company’s full range of labels/flexible packaging
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and providing outstanding customer service at all times
Key attributes required:
- Customer service experience in the packaging or print industry
- Packaging industry knowledge would be a great asset – candidates with merchant/carton/flexibles experience will all be considered
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Based within the West Midlands
The role is open to a keen and career minded individual who is keen to progress within a forward thinking company.
Benefits will include:
- Fast career progression
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
Excellent salary & package; fantastic working environment; high end offices; great team environment