SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
COMMUTABLE FROM WARWICKSHIRE / OXFORDSHIRE / NORTHANTS / MILTON KEYNES AREAS
Circa. £25K (Genuinely Flexible Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Working: e.g. 9am - 5pm / 8:30am - 4:30pm / 8am - 4pm etc.
Our Client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer who supply the full range of lightweight through to heavy double wall including 0201's, die cuts and shelf ready packaging predominately to food, ecommerce and automotive markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales / Customer Service Coordinator to join their team, you will report to the Customer Service Manager. The chosen candidate will be responsible for dealing with internal and external customers' day to day requirements including general administration duties, accepting and processing orders, coordinating enquiries and liaising with Design, Sales and Production Departments across the business.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To ensure that they work in a safe and effective manner within the framework of Health & Safety and employment legislation
- To ensure customer requirements are met within a professional, accurate and timely manner
- To accept and process orders accurately and efficiently
- To assist in the resolution of customer complaints
- To make outbound telesales calls
- To accept incoming calls from the main phone line in a friendly and professional manner and direct as necessary
- To carry out general office administration tasks as required
- To supply management information as requested
- To undertake any necessary training required to achieve performance targets and multi skilling requirements for total flexibility
- To work within and assist in sustaining a positive, continuously improving customer focused culture at the site
- Undertake any reasonable request from your Manager