NEW VACANCY - PK6251
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!
CENTRAL UK LOCATION
Basic Salary DOE plus Bonus Package plus Car or Allowance
Our Client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of Healthcare Packaging in the UK and Globally. With in-house quality compliant design and development capabilities, strategic fully accredited clean room manufacturing in Europe and the USA our client supplies PP, PET, HD & LDPE bottles, glass packaging, closures and dispensers (tamper evident & child resistant) and measuring devices for all things pharmaceutical, healthcare and drug delivery.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Development Manager to augment the existing sales force. The role will involve the management and development of accounts, with a focus on generating new business.
The successful candidate will have a couple of years' proven background in a client facing role either internally or externally and will be looking for career progression opportunities. A technical understanding of plastics is preferred although other packaging experience will also be considered.
- To generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of set targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the companies process and product capabilities
- To develop customer relations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Quality driven customer service, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- To win new customers for products and processes.
- To move company innovations into the market for existing and new customers.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements, working in conjunction with the office to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
Working from either the office or from home, with regular visits to the office, the candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to display excellent organisational skills. It is essential that you can operate both as part of a team and but also work alone with the necessary decision making and initiative required.