An exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to take their next step into the world of flexible packaging sales.
This opportunity will be specifically designed to develop an individual who is currently working within the packaging industry, has a natural flair for sales and is looking for the investment in both time and training to work for one of the most prestigious manufacturers of technical films globally.
Sales Development Programme | Flexible Packaging | Germany | Up to €85k Dependent on Experience
Specialists in the manufacture of flexible packaging solutions, this company services a wide variety of market sectors with co-extruded printed films, multi layer laminate structures, pre-made bags and pouches into the Food, Personal and Pet Care markets. With an outstanding R&D division, state of the art training and development resources and a reputation for excellence, this business is truly offering the opportunity of a life time for an aspiring Flexible Packaging Sales Manager.
As a member of the Sales Development Programme you will be responsible for:
- Building upon your existing knowledge of the packaging industry through state of the art training and development centres situated all over Europe
- Working with Senior Sales to identify and win new business opportunities
- As you develop, you will be responsible for the management and growth of existing business clients
- Utilising a solutions-led approach to business
- Cross selling the organisation's full product portfolio in line with client requirements
Key attributes required:
- Current experience within the packaging industry (cartons, labels, rigid plastics, film) with a desire to explore the world of technical films and laminates
- Current experience working with client exposure in either an Account Management or Sales capacity
- Knowledge of the German or wider European food markets would be considered advantageous but not essential
- Based in Germany but with a strong interest in international travel
- Full driving license
Most importantly, the candidate must be highly ambitious, have a strong work ethic and be ready to embark on an exciting journey with one of world’s most respected, forward thinking and sought after manufacturers of packaging solutions.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss in more depth.
Up to €85k dependent on experience plus great benefits package to be confirmed