A number of our clients are putting steps in place to prepare for life once it gets back to normal. This client, like many others, has instructed us to keep identifying potential candidates for the following role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated business development professional looking for a role which can offer a progression route to Board level by joining an established flexible packaging company offering leading edge printed / packaging solutions for the Food sector.
They are a leading manufacturer of a high quality and wide variety of
flexible packaging including printed label sleeves, films, papers and
laminates, supplied to customers throughout the UK and Europe.
The business is based on state of the art presses using UV curing
ink and lacquer systems and they offer best in class quality and service
through investment combined with full technical and artwork support
where they are able to offer fast turnarounds from receipt of artwork.
This is achieved by combining in house plate making and stock holding of
many common films, papers and laminates.
The role of Sales Director Designate will involve:
- Developing new business selling the company’s full range of printed label sleeves, films, papers and laminates Predominantly targeting the food / confectionery markets.
- Determining customer requirements and identifying opportunities to develop profitable sales.
- Utilising existing contacts throughout the UK
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant sales success selling flexible packaging solutions.
- New business sales skills and the ability to build rapport.
- Proven track record of dealing with clients in the food/confectionery markets.
- Demonstrable ability to secure new business and develop through key account management.
With long term career prospects on offer to the successful candidate this is a
pivotal role within the company.
With an aggressive growth strategy in place they can offer the right
candidate the opportunity for quick career progression to heading up the
***CVs in MS Word format please, (.doc / .docx).