Our client, a well established Printing firm, is looking for an ambitious, experienced senior sales professional to take on the role of Sales Director.
Your goal will be to support long-term growth and the sustainability of our client, devising and implementing the sales strategy, and setting revenue targets and key performance indicators.
Your experience in the printing industry will have allowed you to develop the skill of understanding and interpreting client requirements and translating into actions. You will be tuned into client perspective, building credible and trusting relationships at all levels.
As head of the sales team, you must be highly professional, and make positive first and subsequent impressions. We are looking for a natural, inspiring and motivating leader who can adapt their approach to work with diverse teams. Candidates must be good communicators, expressing ideas and expectations clearly and confidently, and delegating effectively.
* Manage and motivate direct reports to achieve or exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
* Manage small/medium/large business opportunities from initiating new business to outcome
* Identify opportunities for the business to grow
* Regularly review business plans to accommodate changing market conditions, brand development and other new opportunities for business growth.
* Identify potential risks in revenue and put in place plans to correct shortfalls.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients to become the first point of call for their business solutions.
* In depth, end to end understanding of all client accounts
* Lead ongoing strategy development and prioritisation that is customer centric.
* Develop creative concepts for clients that will meet/exceed their expectations
* Assist in translating strategic plans into individual goals across team
* Analyse, track and regularly report on relevant business performance indicators and initiatives
* Ensure CRM system compliance within the team
* Lead team members to perform in accordance with clear expectations and goals
* Foster a high-performance culture of collaboration and creativity to ensure business goals
* Provide feedback, coaching and development of direct reports
Circa £65k pa + car/ car allowance + benefits