NEW VACANCY! (PK5835)
SOUTH WEST/WEST MIDLANDS
Attractive Basic Salary (DOE) + Up to 50% Commission + Company Car + Benefits
Our client is a well-established, leading innovative protective packaging company specialising in VCI films and anti-corrosive packaging for a range of industries from Automotive to Steel Processing through to General Engineering.
They have identified a key area of growth for the business in the Aerospace industry and are looking to recruit an additional Salesperson in a home based role. The ideal locations will be in the South West or West Midlands due to the large concentration of global aerospace
Players and a dynamic, vibrant supply chain.
5 years' business development/ sales experience in the aerospace industry is preferred, either working for an Aerospace Company or working within the diverse supply chain.
Any technical packaging experience will be a benefit however the company will provide full product training.
Main Purpose of Role: You will be responsible for management of an existing portfolio of customer accounts with a primary focus on development of new business from existing and new customers; to exceed monthly and annual sales targets, which will involve writing proposals, meeting clients and co-ordinating all details relating to new customer orders.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Identify strategic business opportunities to increase sales of the company's products within your area
- Promotion of their facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach
- Develop and submit quotes to customers, negotiating as necessary to secure the contracts
- Having the ability to recognise opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients
- Develop a portfolio of clients into key accounts and lead a sales strategy for the UK
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Deliver sales updates and reporting
- Identify and develop prospects into clients
- Reporting of key quotations and new business opportunities to the SD
- Identify new markets for product development
- Implement marketing, advertising and promotion planning as required
- Prioritise activities and prospects towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Extensive travel within sales area
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Motivated and self-directed sales professional that can operate within company guidelines and with current external sales experience
- Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation and management skills with a strong business work ethic, positive attitude and professional demeanour required
- MS Office skills and advanced networking skills to build relationships within the industry
- Candidates with experience in selling packaging or consumable products to the following industries would be particularly welcome: automotive, engineering, metalworking, chemicals, aerospace, steel processing and export packing
Measures of Performance:
* Meets performance targets for sales plan activities
* On time performance and work ethic
* Effective communicator
* Team player and effective working with Sales team
* Provides accurate forecasts, updates and requested reports
* Ability to lead by example and support sales team as required
Up to 50% Commission + Company Car
0161 485 8888