SALES EXECUTIVE - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING / POUCHES
£30-50K + Attractive Benefits Package (Depending on experience)
Our client is a successful family owned business with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award-winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
They are recruiting a Sales Executive with drive and ambition to develop new business targeting specifically short run speciality work in plain & printed pouches. Motivation will be the key factor in this role, full technical product training will be given, however the ideal candidate will have the right mindset to push to achieve both personal and company goals.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients.
- To contribute to regular sales team activity reports and meet the Sales Director whenever required.
- To follow up on samples sent out to various customers and close deals/secure business.
- Meet/exceed sales budgets.
- Present new products and services to enhance existing client relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as trade shows on behalf of the company, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and sales channels.
- A proven background of B2B commercial sales in printed flexible packaging is beneficial but not necessary
- Must be willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast moving company.
- Hard working, able to work autonomously, likeable, confident, rounded and enthusiastic for new product developments.
- Willing and capable of working out of home and / or travel to the office regularly.
£30-50K + Attractive Benefits Package
0161 485 8888