SALES EXECUTIVE - HOME BASED
CENTRAL ENGLAND LOCATION PREFERRED, NOT ESSENTIAL.
Salary circa £30-40K + Bonus + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a highly profitable independent Barcoding, Labelling & Auto ID company producing bespoke high quality plain & printed self-adhesive labels, barcode labels, high performance & coated materials, hologram labels, RFID/ RTLS and all associated print & apply, coding and Auto ID systems, consumables and software. The company supply into a wide range of non-food / non-FMCG markets in the UK and overseas such as Automotive, Aerospace, Surgical Instruments, Engineering Materials etc.
They are recruiting for an additional member of the sales team with a strong reputation for providing great service to customers within the label industry.
Their ultimate goal is to recruit a proactive field-based sales person to work across all of their customer base, the initial phase of this will involve a lot of telephone work from home until national guidelines are changed with respect to customer visits.
Primary requirements will be to work through the existing customer database via telephone contact and email contact to increase sales and seek out additional business. A further important element will be to seek out new customers across a range of industry sectors, developing relationships initially over the phone prior to continuing the initial work face to face in the field when feasible.
Preferred background in labelling or related consumables sales is desirable but not essential.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow labels & consumables sales - generating new accounts through targeted activity and following up leads
- Working to the company's strategy to expand the customer base and ensure its strong market presence
- Closing new orders within new accounts
- To identify, develop and close new business opportunities that will contribute to the company's growth objectives.
- Key to the success of the role will be their ability to utilise the company's wide-ranging resources to differentiate them and the company from well-established competitors
- Target, develop and understand new markets and sales relationships to increase sales volume and maximise profitability in line with or to exceed budget.
- Feedback to the business relevant market information.
- Actively promote the company products and work in conjunction with internal departments.
- A proven track record in rapidly developing strong relationships at the decision-maker level of prospect companies
- An ability to think strategically as well as focus on short-term transactions will be necessary to achieve the company's short and long term sales goals
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft based products - Office, Outlook, Syteline, CRM,
- Good Organisation Skills
- Excellent time management
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills