NEW VACANCY - PK6276
SALES EXECUTIVE - INJECTION BLOW MOULDED PACKAGING
Salary range: Up to £40k basic depending on track record, knowledge and experience
Salary benefits: Car/Car allowance + Phone + Notebook + Life cover + 23 days holiday + normal Bank holidays + bonus scheme after probation period
This highly successful, privately owned plastic packaging company is characterised by a high level of investment in injection moulding, injection blow moulding and blow moulding processes with automated systems, which enable it to produce the highest quality plastic packaging products for technically demanding markets. Core areas include E-Liquids and Cosmetic, whilst offering further products in other technical industries.
Our Client is seeking to appoint an extremely well driven and experienced Sales Executive to join the team. With proven experience of Sales with injection and injection and extrusion blow moulded products as well as excellent market knowledge, the successful applicant will focus on generating new business mainly in the E-Liquids and Cosmetic packaging manufacturing markets.
The successful applicant will develop new business opportunities through leads and prospecting new customers. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to handle the entire spectrum of the sales cycle including account management, new business development, quality and service, negotiation, credit management and resolution of issues. They must be able to work conscientiously on their own and be willing to travel to win new business and manage their accounts.
Main job objectives: To generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of Company KPI's by making new customers aware of the Company's process, product and capabilities, whilst providing customer service excellence.
Subsidiary job objectives:
- To develop new customer relations to achieve customer satisfaction
- To win new customers for the Company products
- Ensure the achievement of the company's stated profit margins
- To sell our innovations into the selected markets
- To communicate and liaise with the internal Project Engineers in order to keep customers up to date with the status of their projects.
- Organise site visits and product trials for prospective customers and report results to relevant managers in the company
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited
- Monitor customer projects (external) according to the company quality standards
- Management of customer projects externally
- Develop customer relations to achieve customer satisfaction
- Win new customers for the Company's existing and new products
- Develop new business opportunities that are in the company's defined markets
- Move the Company's innovations into the market
- Participate in exhibitions and customer events when required
- Reporting into and keeping in contact with the Business Development Manager on a regular basis
- Set up enquiries and perform basic calculations