NEW VACANCY! (PK7336)
SALES EXECUTIVE - LABEL CONSUMABLES AND SOFTWARE
HOMEBASED (up to 2 hours from Berkshire)
£DOE + Commission + Pension + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Income Protection
Our client is an international Group producing bespoke high quality plain self-adhesive and pre-printed labels, ribbons and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK.
They have a current requirement for a homebased Sales Executive to grow sales with new business and existing customers by targeting elite verticals with the current portfolio of products. The role will be 70% New Business and 30% Existing and you will be required to be in the office approx. 1 to 2 days per week.
Preferred background in labelling or related consumables sales although other areas of print will be considered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Consumables Sales Manager
- Grow consumables sales, generating new accounts through targeted activity cold calling and following up leads
- Generating meetings with customer/prospect meetings within the UK
- Taking on a coaching role for current sales team.
- Updating the monthly reports with current team
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Closing new orders within new accounts
- Updating the CRM system and prospect lists
- Produce a weekly sales report
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Issue sales literature and samples to the customer
- You will be required to work with the Consumables teams
- Updating monthly reports in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Any general adhoc duties
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed
- Maintain regular, consistent, and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant process and health & safety procedures
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management
- External Sales experience 3 years
- Knowledge of Syteline would benefit the company
- Industry knowledge, labelling/end users
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft based products - Office, Word, Exce, PowerPoint, Sage and CRM
- Good Organisation Skills
- Excellent time management
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Technical knowledge of printing hardware