NEW VACANCY! (PK7018)
SALES EXECUTIVE - LABELS
£Attractive basic salary & benefit package based on experience
Our Client is a high volume, high quality provider of reel fed Self Adhesive Labels, Expanded Content Labels, Shrink Sleeves, & Variable Data & QR / Smart Labelling.
Specialising in both Blue Chip and Packer/Filler markets, particularly in Food & Drinks, Nutraceutical, Animal Nutrition, Industrial Cleaners, Paints, Aerosol Filling and Chemical sectors.
As part of the Sales team you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development. You will be responsible for managing SME accounts in the Northern region, generating new leads, establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with key individuals within the target market sectors. For this role, knowledge of printed labels is required.
You will be required to spend a significant amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events.
- Day to day management of a portfolio of SME accounts to provide excellent customer service and opportunity for growth.
- Exceeding sales and revenue targets through the acquisition of new revenue in target markets (Paints & Coatings, Aerosols, Chemical/Industrial, Cleaning, Beauty, Nutraceutical, FMCG).
- Delivering agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- Working with internal estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Writing reports.
- Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets.
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of the packaging and label industry supply chain.
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills.
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages - PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.