NEW VACANCY (PK6388)
SALES EXECUTIVE - PLASTIC BOTTLES AND CONTAINERS
NORTH ENGLAND / MIDLANDS
Salary range: Up to £40K basic depending on track record, knowledge and experience
Salary benefits: Car/Car allowance + Phone + Notebook + Life cover + 23 days holiday + normal Bank holidays + bonus scheme after probation period
This successful, privately owned UK plastic packaging manufacturer is producing the highest quality bottles and containers for technically demanding markets. They are well invested and hold large shares of the market in core business areas: healthcare, cosmetics, beauty, aromatherapy/ essential oils, CBD, tobacco, e-liquids / vaping markets.
There exists an opportunity for an additional salesperson to join the team, to generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of Company KPI's by making new customers aware of the Company's process, product and capabilities, whilst providing customer service excellence.
A proven track record in a sales / customer facing environment is required, preferably demonstrating a clear and committed progression path without job hopping. An understanding of plastics manufacturing into any of the above market sectors is preferred.
- To develop new customer relations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To win new customers for the Company products.
- Ensure the achievement of the company's stated profit margins.
- To sell innovations into the selected markets.
- To communicate and liaise with the internal Project Engineers to keep customers up to date with the status of their projects.
- Organise site visits and product trials for prospective customers and report results to relevant managers in the company.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Monitor customer projects (external) according to quality standards.
- Management of customer projects externally.
- Develop customer relations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Win new customers for the Company's existing and new products.
- Develop new business opportunities that are in the company's defined markets
- Move the Company's innovations into the market.
- Participate in exhibitions and customer events when required.
- Contact the Manager on a regular basis.
- Set up enquiries and perform basic calculations.
- Collaboration with various departments such as Customer service, purchasing, design, internal project management.
- Support customer in daily issues.
- Attendance at various meetings.
- Maintain and record effective customer records in line with company guidelines.
- Generate leads and carry out market research in line with the company's strategy to gain new business.
- Departmental KPI's and targets are achieved to the targets set.
- Required to travel to external venues. (Mainly UK, possibly Europe and RoW).
- Home Office based with regularly visit to the company site.
- The post is mixed between routine and non-routine tasks and can be pressurised.