NEW VACANCY! (PK7121)
SALES EXECUTIVE - PROTECTIVE PACKAGING WILTSHIRE
Attractive Basic Salary + Benefits Package
Our client offers a broad range of bespoke and off the shelf packaging solutions for protective packaging in plastics, metals and foam. Supplying into all industries from Aerospace through to the NHS.
They have a current requirement for an external salesperson who will visit existing customers and develop new accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven B2B sales background and will have a good understanding of bespoke protective packaging. An understanding of RTP, or injection moulded plastics, is also an advantage.
You will be responsible for maximising the sales revenue with the existing key client base as well as developing new customers. You will be able to develop new business and initiate relationships from scratch, be an experienced and credible face to face presenter. You must demonstrate closing skills and have experience of developing existing accounts.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of strategic key account plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities