NEW VACANCY (PK6326)
SALES EXECUTIVE - THERMOFORMED MONO R-PET
HOMEBASED / ANY UK LOCATION
Salary £40K + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is an independently owned bespoke manufacturer of 100% recycled mono PET packaging for core clients in the meat, fish & bakery sectors.
The company develop leading edge solutions which are innovative, user efficient and cost effective. Their design team is geared to create prototype tooling quickly and cost effectively from in-house formulated CAD specifications. They extrude material in-house and operate thermoforming lines comprising multi station, high volume machines to medium formatted fully flexible roll fed, form / cut / stack lines.
They have a current requirement for a motivated, autonomous Sales Executive with a proven track record of sales in the bespoke thermoform packaging sector. The successful candidate will need to be able to talk confidently and knowledgably about designs and materials with clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with potential & existing customers through effective communication (telephone, email, letter, visit, etc) and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Identify market trends to grow incremental revenue/commercial opportunities.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Design, Production, Sales Administration, Credit Control and Finance) to manage new accounts.
- Contribute to product development in response to customer needs.
- Maintain accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all customer files are well organised.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet).
- Flexibility - willingness to travel