Are you an experienced technical sales professional? Want to become a specialist? Working from home you will sell to customer across Northern England our range of cutting edge automation robots / robotics. Consultative sales professionals looking for autonomy, great support and a thriving market should apply.
SALARY: Up to £40,000
· Company Car
· Good Holiday Package including Christmas shut down
· Benefits Package including Healthcare options and Pension
LOCATION: Home based role - based in the North of England.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Doncaster, York, Harrogate, Darlington, Durham, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Why should I apply to this Sales Manager role?
· Lots of businesses claim to be “fast growing”, we have trebled our turnover in the last 6 years! This is another expansion role for us to add to a successful sales team selling across various sectors.
· Genuine opportunity to be trained up to sell a cutting-edge technology product from a market leading manufacturer.
· We need a new business focussed sales professional. You need to know how to open doors, develop relationships and close for orders - is this you?
· Our full, structured product / industry training will help you to become an expert in this field. This includes both internal training and working with our partner principals across Europe.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager: Automation / Robotics
Even though this is a technical product, the sales process will be a classic features / benefits type of sell. You will often be proposing a solution or more efficient working practice to a client base that includes key industries including Military, Aerospace, Robotics, Motorsport, Nuclear, Machine Tool and more recently, Offshore Wind & Renewable Energy markets.
You will be out seeing customers 3-5 days per week once up to speed (which is realistically through an initial 6-12 months structured training programme).
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager: Automation / Robotics
You MUST have:
· A proven track record of sales success – selling a technical product or engineering solution. You should be good at selling a concept or 'features / benefits' product at a variety of levels.
· Have an understanding and exposure to extended sales cycles (three months plus) and managing a business pipeline.
· Be bright, driven, self-motivated and very keen to learn.
We would be particularly interested in those who have sold capital equipment or some form of automated machinery / materials handling equipment.
We are a Distributor of high-quality precision components - acting as a representative of several leading international component / materials handling / automotive / robotics / capital equipment manufacturers. Established for over 50 years, the company is enjoying continued growth.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Regional Sales, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales Specialist, Engineering Sales, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Executive, Sales Engineer, National Sales Manager,
· Industrial, Engineering, Robotics, Automation, Components, Materials Handling, Military, Aerospace, Motorsport, Nuclear, Machine Tools, Offshore Wind, Renewable Energy
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Basic: to £40k + Company Car + Good Holiday Package