NEW VACANCY! (PK6364)
CENTRAL ENGLAND LOCATION
Salary banding between £30-50K dependant on experience + 3% Commission + Car/ Allowance + Pension
Our client is a large manufacturer specialising in the manufacture of high density and linear low polymers for industrial film applications. They extrude convert and print up to 6 colour a variety of packaging films and liners for food manufacturers and other industries.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager with experience in pre-formed polyethylene bags and sacks from 5 kilo to 25kilo or gusseted/ layflat tubing for automated packing lines.
You will be required to cover a territory in the UK and Europe, to manage some existing business and customer accounts with a focus on development of new accounts in the region.
Depending on location you will be home based with regular visits to the office.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of profitable business in the bags and sacks sector
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers, preferably with existing relationships in the food ingredients, agri-feed, chemical and possibly aggregates or other relevant market sectors.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Our client is a dynamic organisation that prides itself on its flexible and proactive approach to business.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record within 5-25KG sacks either paper or polybags. Those with experience in the food ingredients sector will also be considered.