Our client is a specialist liquid contract packaging company that maintains an enviable reputation in providing solutions that deliver on the brief. A fast growing, secure company with a state-of-the-art production facility and a supportive team working environment.
The role reports to the MD. You will be responsible for maintaining the established business relationships and developing new business by working with blue chip clients and growing SME businesses. This is a superb opportunity to make your mark, where your objectives are to help strengthen our client as an important player in a fast growing, dynamic UK market.
- Exceed current client’s expectations by delivering a high standard of service in line with sales strategy. Grow new business by selling into prospect clients.
- Client visits, marketing and delivering quotations and providing solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Attend exhibitions and follow up leads from various sources.
- Customer relationship management, maintain regular contact and update monthly reports.
- Review pricing regularly and negotiate to maximise profitability.
- Continue to develop industry knowledge to evaluate new sectors and opportunities for the business to grow.
You will be mainly working from home, managing your own diary, out visiting prospective clients, and working at the UK offices for 2 days a month.
This role is not for the feint hearted, you will have at least 5 years’ experience of working within a similar post ideally within the industrial liquid packaging environment, within an SME and understand artwork/laminate packaging. You will also have the following skills:
- Skilled negotiator, excellent communicator, listener, chameleon.
- Proven track record of nurturing business and increasing sales.
- Experienced at project management and problem solving, finding solutions.
- Organised and methodical, used to managing own workload and administration.
- A strong team player, entrepreneur who understands the whole picture.
Are you self motivated, energetic with a real desire to succeed and deliver a service that is first class? Do you have a track record of success? Are you used to growing business? Are you looking to work for a forward-thinking business where you will be able to use your initiative and make decisions? You will truly contribute to the ongoing success of this business.
If your answer is yes to all these then please do not hesitate to apply NOW!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An extremely competitive salary, bonus structure is offered, company car, expenses, pension, 22 days holiday. Work for a secure and growing organisation that has low staff turnover and a friendly, supportive working environment.
This role would suit candidates that have held similar posts such as a Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Account Manager within Packaging sectors.