NEW VACANCY! (PK6300)
SALES MANAGER - UK / IRELAND - NON MANAGEMENT
£Very Generous Basic Salary (Depending on Experience) + Commission + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Private Healthcare + Car / Car Allowance
Our client is a family owned company which has been established for over 40 years, they have multiple manufacturing sites worldwide (20 worldwide locations) and have a turnover in packaging of in excess of £50 Million.
Our client specialises in a wide range of packaging products for the apparel, retail and high fashion markets including: woven labels, graphic tags, care labels, woven labels, packaging, RFID, variable data services (price labels and bar codes) and brand protection.
Due to expansion they are currently looking to recruit a UK Sales Manager to work with Blue-Chip retailers throughout the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate must be able to commute to London at least once per week to visit clients.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The position is split 50% generating new business 50% managing existing accounts
- Managing Blue Chip Retail accounts, building strong relationships with each client.
- Responsible for winning new accounts within the fashion / apparel industry.
- Presenting and selling the company and their products to potential customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused self-starter who wants to make a real difference
- A background working with fashion oriented clients.
- Stand out from the crowd when it comes to personal presence.
Our client will also consider candidates currently working at a more senior level (Sales Manager / Director)
£Generous Depending on Experience
0161 486 3104