Uniquely positioned opportunity to work within one of the UK’s most diverse co-manufacturers with industry first capabilities. With an ever increasing capacity for growth, they are looking for a Sales Manager who can maintain and gather new business in co-manufacturing in order to strengthen their already large portfolio.
Sales Manager | Co-manufacturing | Midlands/South | £50k
One of the UK’s leading co-manufacturers, boasting unrivalled kit and capabilities. With an enviable client base, they specialise in the co-packing and manufacturing of packaging for dry foods, snacks and confectionery products for some the biggest names in the industry.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Winning and growing new relationships in co-manufacturing
- Providing expert knowledge across the dry foods, snacks and confectionary markets for co-manufacturing solutions
- Utilising technical knowledge to create bespoke solutions
- Adapting to industry first technologies
Key attributes required:
- Extensive knowledge of the dry foods, snacks and confectionery markets
- Thorough packaging knowledge with a preference in flexible packaging solutions
- Ability to work autonomously across multiple projects
- A proven track record in sourcing and winning new business opportunities
- Candidate to be based in the Midlands/South region
Your opportunity to work with a genuine industry leader. With an extensive track record of industry first equipment expenditure as well as globally innovative patented products.
£50k + exceptional benefits package