ith a unique position in the UK market with full co-manufacture and packing capabilities, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to take the lead in a specialist role.
Sales Manager | Co-Manufacturing | UK | £50k + Commission
Possessing state-of-the-art facilities including full in-house co-manufacturing, this highly innovative company take a real partnership approach to the work they do with their blue-chip client base in the food sector.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic business development selling complete co-manufacturing, packaging and packing solutions
- Targeting and developing client relationships specifically in the food markets
- Home-based role with regular travel covering the UK
- Opportunity to play a strategic role in development of a specialist division for a wider packaging group
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders both internally and 3rd party
Key attributes required:
- Experience of sales within co-manufacturing preferable
- Proven track record of developing new business within the food markets essential
- Consultative approach with ability to add value to client requirements
- Providing full solutions including mixing, blending and filling inline with relevant accreditations
- Full driving license
Unique opportunity to play a strategic role for a market-leader with some of the best production capabilities in the UK and career development on offer.
Submit your details today to be considered.