Global leader in specialist drums and IBCs is seeking an ambitious Sales Manager to expand their UK sales team. They are eager for an individual to maintain existing and seek out new accounts in the north of the UK. Offering an excellent opportunity to progress and further your career with a competitive salary, this role is an ideal fit for those looking for that next step.
Sales Manager | Drums, Cans & IBCs | M62 Corridor | £35k-£45k + Excellent Bonus Structure
This multi-billion turnover company is trusted worldwide across many industries including the chemical,food and agriculture sectors for their drums, cans and IBC solutions. They are a truly international and forward facing company, spearheading innovation and quality.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the north of the UK in a sales capacity
- Inheriting a multi million portfolio of existing accounts
- Sourcing, acquiring and creating long lasting, high quality customer relationships
- Providing the highest quality of service in line with the company’s reputation
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in sourcing and developing new business, driving expansion and growth
- Essential capacity to work under own initiative
- Extensive work within a sales role with an end user focus
- Ability to adapt to evolving schedules that require extensive travelling
- Working knowledge of the agriculture and chemical sectors
Seeking to invest and strengthen their UK sales team, this is an exciting opportunity to further your career and join a global heavyweight.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Submit your details to be considered.
£35k-£45k + excellent bonus structure