NEW VACANCY! (PK7060)
SALES MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING SOUTH EAST
£35-40K depending on experience + performance bonus
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging materials, specialising in stand-up resealable packaging, printed rewind rolls, pouches, block bottomed bags and shrink sleeves into a range of markets including food, beverage, medical, pharmaceutical, health & beauty and pet food.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to cover mainly the UK. This position will be mainly office based (at least 3 days in the office) and 2 working from home.
The ideal candidate will have account management experience as well as direct B2B sales, preferably with some background or experience in flexible packaging (minimum of 3-5 years' experience)
- Responsible for seeking new business opportunities and to establish or maintain close, productive relationships with key clients
- Development of those clients to produce net business growth
- Responsible for managing existing customer relationships and engaging with key accounts on a weekly basis
- Participating in UK and European trade exhibitions
- Assisting in procurement activities
- Co-ordinating marketing activities
Skills Set Required:
- Commercial and technical background in all aspects of flexo or gravure print and production of flexible packaging materials (preferred not essential)
- A proven record of building strong and productive relationships with major multinational accounts and retailers as well as small to medium sized accounts
- An excellent communicator and negotiator with initiative and a commitment to hard work and high standards
- Experienced in delivering presentations
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Sales target driven
- Experience using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to quickly build rapport and build strong and productive working relationships
- The successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented, well organised, analytical, and creative and have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.