NEW VACANCY! (PK7202)
SALES MANAGER - HEAT SEAL FILMS ANY UK LOCATION ANY UK LOCATION
Very Attractive Salary with genuine £75K OTE opportunity for candidates who can hit the ground running. Plus Benefits package to include pension, Bupa, Fully expensed car
Our client is a leading flexible packaging converter supplying high performance film, lidding films and laminates predominantly into food markets throughout the UK.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their team, this is a field based role which will focus on the management of key accounts and the growth of business in these product areas. The ideal location will be based in the North or the Midlands, however this isn't essential.
The company are a service-oriented organisation with a world class reputation for excellence, operating lean manufacturing principles and adhering to the highest food contact and food safety standards. The company philosophy is to be at the forefront of flexible packaging innovation to deliver the best product performance and most economic solution.
- To generate sales with existing and new customers through a structured, disciplined and professional approach in order to achieve high performance results.
- To actively identify and seek new business opportunities in various food markets to include Ready Meals and Fresh Produce sectors.
- Develop a strategic and tactical model for business development, identifying new opportunities for solutions to fit potential customers.
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Highly results motivated with a positive outlook.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email) are essential.
A proven background selling heat seal films and laminates and a solid technical understanding of the material properties and relevant applications will be required for this role.