NEW VACANCY (PK6321)
SALES MANAGER - LABELS
Attractive Basic plus OTE + Bonus + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a highly profitable independent Barcoding, Labelling & Auto ID company producing bespoke high quality plain & printed self-adhesive labels, barcode labels, high performance & coated materials, hologram labels, RFID/ RTLS and all associated print & apply, coding and Auto ID systems, consumables and software. The company supply into a wide range of non-food / non-FMCG markets in the UK and overseas such as Automotive, Aerospace, Surgical Instruments, Engineering Materials etc.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager who will be required in the office a couple of days a week, to manage and grow sales with existing customers and to develop new business by targeting elite verticals with the current portfolio of products. This role is a senior management position and you will be tasked with growing and developing your own sales team within a short period of time. The company is investing in increased capacity & cutting edge technologies to meet customer demands.
Preferred background in labelling or related consumables sales is preferred.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow labels & consumables sales - generating new accounts through targeted activity and following up leads
- Working to the company's strategy to expand the customer base and ensure its strong market presence
- Closing new orders within new accounts
- Updating the CRM system and prospect lists
- Generating meetings with customer/prospect meetings within the UK
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Achieving growth and hitting long term sales targets by successfully developing a sales team
- Updating monthly sales reports
- Setting objectives, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales staff
- External Sales experience 3 years
- Industry knowledge, labelling/end users/Partners
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft based products - Office, Outlook, Syteline, CRM,
- Good Organisation Skills
- Excellent time management
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Technical knowledge of printing hardware