NEW VACANCY! (PK7197)
SALES MANAGER - LABELS
WEST MIDLANDS/ NORTH
£Competitive Salary + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a manufacturer, supplier and distributor and of self-adhesive labels and labelling systems. The range covers a wide variety of technologies bringing together every conceivable type of label media to identify, brand or secure products from thermal transfer printers to scanner solutions, software, filmic and paper labels, ribbons, die cuts, flexo and screen products.
Due to exciting new opportunities within the business as a whole our client is now looking for a Sales Manager in a National role in the UK. The main function of the role is to establish new business and to manage internal and external teams. As a part of the Senior Management team, you will then be tasked with recruiting your own commercial team in support of further growth of the business as a whole.
Key markets of growth are the electronics, electrical and white goods, manufacturing and automotive industry, scientific/laboratory research facilities and industrial applications.
The goal is to promote and expand the company's commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- To add value to growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
- You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and great leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organisational abilities.
- Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients.
- People management skills will be crucial to this appointment.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set.
- A technical awareness of blank, pre-cut and pre-printed labels is essential.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.