NEW VACANCY (PK6131)
SALES MANAGER - LABELS & RIBBONS
Attractive Basic plus OTE + Bonus + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is an International Group producing bespoke high quality plain self-adhesive and pre-printed labels, ribbons and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK. They have a current requirement for a Sales Manager who will be required in the office at least once a week, to grow sales with new business and existing customers by targeting elite verticals with the current portfolio of products.
Preferred background in labelling or related consumables sales although other areas of print will be considered.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow labels & consumables sales - generating new accounts through targeted activity and following up leads
- Taking on a coaching role for current sales team.
- Updating the monthly reports with current team
- Closing new orders within new accounts
- Updating the CRM system and prospect lists
- Generating meetings with customer/prospect meetings within the UK
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Working to the company's strategy to expand the customer base and ensure its strong market presence
- Setting objectives, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales staff
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- External Sales experience 3 years
- Industry knowledge, labelling/end users/Partners
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft based products - Office, Outlook, Syteline, CRM,
- Good Organisation Skills
- Excellent time management
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Technical knowledge of printing hardware
Bonus + Company Car + Phone
0161 485 8888